Welcome to BYDEMIFA online store. Anyone who intends to make a purchase on our site is advise to read the below terms and conditions carefully. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase goods from us.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. The items in your online shopping cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers until it is checked out.
All sales are final and no cancellation is allowed once the order is placed and already paid. All items are sold on a first come, first served basis. This typically applies to ready stock items that are limited in number. We will only proceed with processing your order upon receipt of full payment.
Please note the actual colour shade will not be perfectly captured in the photographs due to different lighting used during photoshoots. There may also be colour and or shade variation in actual products which may be due to display device used to view product photos.
Please note that BYDEMIFA will not entertain any requests for refunds and exchanges for colour variation as perceived by customers. Customers are advised to choose their size based on individual measurements published for each item.
We make every effort to represent the actual product offered for sale. Photos of actual items at different angles and material close-ups are published, where available, to assist with your shopping decision.
Return & Exchange Policy
1. We will not attend any exchange such as; colour, sizing and design matter or any wrong purchase.
2. Any sale and discounted item(s) are not eligible for repair or exchange.
3. Only defect items can be exchange. Item(s) must be unwashed, unaltered, unworn and in exact condition when purchased.
4. Item(s) must be returned to us in original condition within 7 days after customer received the parcel.
5. New item will be processed within 7-14 working days to deliver back to customer.
6. Customer must notify HQ if they send any item(s) for exchange and email to email@example.com or whatsapp us at 018-9666975. Customer will be responsible to ensure the item(s) received to our HQ.
7. Failure in completing the form will consider incomplete request and will be rejected.